The Syracuse Mets are at NBT Bank Stadium all week with games through Sunday, May 29th! For tickets and more information click HERE!
Syracuse Mets Homestand Highlights: May 24th – May 29th
Bark in the Park, Education Day, Duel of the Dishes, and three nights of fireworks highlight this week’s homestand and Memorial Day Weekend!
The Syracuse Mets are back at home next week for a six-game homestand against the Rochester Red Wings (Triple-A Washington Nationals). The homestand features our first Bark in the Park Night, Education Day, the Duel of the Dishes, and three nights of fireworks as the Mets celebrate Memorial Day Weekend!
Tuesday, May 24th (6:05 p.m., gates open at 5 p.m.) – The homestand starts off with the first Bark in the Park night of the season, presented by Aloft Hotel & Peaceful Pets. Bring your dog to the stadium and watch the Mets take on the Red Wings. Dog tickets are $5 and must be purchased at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office. Proceeds of dog ticket sales will be donated to participating rescue organizations. 16 local dog rescue groups and vendors will be on site for fans interested in adopting, volunteering or purchasing items for their furry friends. Laura Hand and Vanessa Richards will be on hand as celebrity judges for the tri-annual Mets Minster pet show. Dogs and families will also get to parade on the field before the game.
Plus, it’s a Taco Tuesday, presented by The Score 1260, where fans can enjoy three tacos for $10. Beef, Chicken and Vegetarian options are all available.
Wednesday, May 25th (11:05 a.m., gates open at 10 a.m.) – Our special morning start time is for our first Education Day of the year where the Syracuse Mets are excited to welcome CNY students and teachers to NBT Bank Stadium for a day of baseball, learning, and fun! Classrooms can also participate in Education Day virtually from their classrooms. This day is sold out for students and classes with limited seating for regular fans. For information on our second Education Day in September or to learn how to participate virtually, contact Katie Baldwin at email@example.com.
Thursday, May 26th (6:35 p.m., gates open 5:30 p.m.) – The Syracuse Salt Potatoes make their return on a Dollar Thursday in a Duel of the Dishes against the Rochester Plates, presented by SOS PLUS. The Dual of the Dishes is the annual contest between our local Salt Potatoes and the dreaded Rochester Plates. The teams play a best-of-three series for the coveted “Golden Fork”, the largest trophy in professional sport.
Every Dollar Thursday, fans can enjoy $1 Hofmann hot dogs and Cooney’s (4 per transaction), $1 Coca-Cola fountain drinks, $1 souvenir in the Team Store, & $2 Labatt, Coors, Budweiser, Saranac & 1911 hard ciders. Dollar Thursday is also presented by media co-sponsor 95X.
Friday, May 27th (6:35 p.m., gates open 5:30 p.m.) – Help us Strike Out Stroke at the stadium on Craft Beer & Fireworks Friday. We’re recognizing F.A.S.T (Face, Arm, Speech, and Time) the signs of having a stroke and the urgency to act quickly on our Strike Out Stroke Night, presented by Upstate Comprehensive Stroke Center. In addition, the first 1,000 fans through the gates will receive a Strike out Stroke T-shirt.
It’s also a Craft Beer & Fireworks Friday, presented by the Hops Spot. Fans 21 & older can purchase a special ticket package for $25, including a 200-level ticket to the game and (2) vouchers for craft beers at the Hops Spot at NBT Bank Stadium ($27 for a 100-level ticket).
After the game, all fans can enjoy a post-game firework show, presented by Upstate Comprehensive Stroke Center and 93Q.
Saturday, May 28th (6:35 p.m., gates open 5:30 p.m.) – On Saturday, we are helping to spread awareness about ALS and the severe physical, emotional, and financial burdens it creates for people living with the disease and their families. The first 1,000 fans in attendance will receive a Strike Out ALS t-shirt, presented by Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast and the ALS Association Upstate New York Chapter. The Syracuse Mets will also be wearing special ALS jerseys that will be auctioned off in an online jersey auction with the proceeds benefitting the local ALS Clinic at Upstate University Hospital.
After the game, fans can enjoy the first Saturday post-game firework show of the year for Memorial Day Weekend, presented by Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast and the ALS Association Upstate New York Chapter.
Sunday, May 29th (6:35 p.m., gates open 5:30 p.m.) – We’re celebrating Memorial Day Weekend with a special Sunday night baseball game and firework extravaganza at NBT Bank Stadium with our hometown brewer Anheuser-Busch! Come out to the ballpark for baseball and then a post-game firework spectacular, presented by Budweiser.
Sunday is also a great day to be a kid at NBT Bank Stadium. Every Sunday is Kids Eat Free Family Sunday, presented by NBT Bank. Kids 12 & under will receive vouchers upon entry for a free kids Hofmann hot dog, a bag of chips, a 12 oz. Coca-Cola fountain drink, & a kids ice cream.
Due to the post game fireworks, there will not be the traditional “running of the bases” after the games as we normally do on Sunday’s without fireworks.
Tickets for this homestand and all Syracuse Mets home games are on sale at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium during regular hours (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.), over the phone (315-474-7833), or online anytime at syracusemets.com.
Syracuse Mets 2022 Season: What to Know Before You Go
Get all the information you need on Parking, Tickets, Promotions & more!
- The Syracuse Mets offer convenient parking locations for fans at NBT Bank Stadium, this year parking costs $7 and is credit card ONLY!
- Tailgating is permitted in NBT Bank Stadium lots on the outside edges of each lot, please ask Parking Lot staff if there are any questions
- The Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium is open Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. to purchase tickets in-person or over the phone (315-474-7833). The Ticket Office is also open through the end of the game on Syracuse Mets home game days (phone orders cut off 2 hours before scheduled first pitch).
- You can purchase tickets online anytime at syracusemets.com
- Individual game tickets can be purchased in advance or on the day of the game
- Flex Plans & the Flex Plan Plus are still available – limited quantity available, so get yours before they sell out!
- The Syracuse Mets will follow the guidance of Onondaga County throughout the 2022 season, so all policies are subject to change at any time
- There are currently no restrictions or mask mandates, however masks are encouraged inside
Syracuse Mets Announce Full Promotional Schedule for 2022 Season
Partnership with Marvel, celebrity appearances, and 26 nights of fireworks headline a packed 2022 promotional schedule at NBT Bank Stadium
The Syracuse Mets are excited to announce their full promotional schedule for the 2022 season. The Mets released a sneak peak of their promotional schedule in January, and now the full promotional schedule is here.
The 2022 season will feature 26 nights of fireworks extravaganzas at NBT Bank Stadium and more than 20 giveaways.
New this season, the Syracuse Mets are partnering with Marvel and will host three Marvel Super Hero™ nights:
Friday, May 6th will be Nurses are Hero’s Day with a Doctor Strange sock giveaway, an appearance by Spider-Man, and the team will wear special Doctor Strange jerseys that will be auctioned off, all presented by St. Joseph’s Health
- Saturday, July 16th will be Marvel Defenders of the Diamond Night where the Mets will wear special Iron Man-themed jerseys, and the night will feature an Iron Man appearance for photos with fans, and a themed-out Stadium
- Friday, September 9th will be Marvel Super Hero™ Night with a Captain America jersey auction and a Captain America appearance
Two well-known celebrities will be coming to NBT Bank Stadium this season:
- Saturday, July 30th is Your Friend in the Corn Night with an appearance from Dwier Brown from the movie “Field of Dreams,” a youth jersey giveaway for the first 3,000 kids in attendance, and a pregame youth parade around the field, all presented by Northwestern Mutual and Hofmann Sausage Company
- Friday, August 12th will be The Place Where People Used to Go to Work Night, featuring an appearance from Leslie David Baker from the show “The Office.”
The Mets are participating in “Copa de la Diversión,” which is an event series specifically designed to embrace the culture and values that resonate most with the local Hispanic and Latino communities. The Syracuse “Copa de la Diversión” name will be released on March 15th, and Syracuse will have three “Copa de la Diversión” nights, presented by NBT Bank:
Thursday, May 5th for Cinco de Mayo
- Thursday, July 14th for Latino Day #1
- Thursday, September 8th for Latino Day #2
Other theme nights include
Lockheed Martin Family Night (May 7th), Pride Night (June 9th) Juneteenth Night (June 30th), Christmas in July (July 31st), Star Wars Night (September 17th), Salt Potato Power Move Weekend (August 25th-28th), and Irish Night (September 15th).
Historic NBT Bank Stadium will again host three Bark in the Park games in 2022. Fans will be able to bring their good boy or girl out on May 24th, June 29th, and September 6th.
The NBT Bank Stadium staples of Education Day (May 25th and September 28th), Duel of the Dishes vs. the Rochester Plates (May 26th), Independence Day Celebration featuring the ZOOperstars! (July 3rd), Little League Night (June 11th), Camp Day (July 27th), Wall of Fame Day (August 13th), and Frederick J. Karle Fan Appreciation Day (September 18th) all return to the 2022 promo calendar.
Back by popular demand, the Syracuse Mets will continue to offer popular food promotions throughout the week for fans enjoy, including two new daily promotions for 2022.
- Tuesday: Taco Tuesdays – 3 tacos for $10 (beef, chicken and vegetarian).
- Wednesday: All–You–Can Eat Wednesdays – A ticket to the game and a 90-minute all you can eat buffet on the Salt City Deck starting at game time for only $30 – NEW for 2022.
- Thursday: Dollar Thursday!! The return of the greatest invention in the History of baseball. $1.00 Hofmann Hot Dogs and Cooney’s, $1.00 fountain Coca-Cola products, $2.00 drafts, and a $1.00 souvenir.
- Friday: Craft Beer and Firework Fridays – A ticket package includes a ticket to the game plus (2) vouchers for craft beers from The Hops Spot at NBT Bank Stadium and a post-game fireworks extravaganza (Beginning April 8th)!
- Saturday: Salt City Saturdays – The Syracuse Mets will play as the Salt City Mets every Saturday, and each game will feature post-game fireworks starting June 11th – NEW for 2022
- Sunday: Kids Eat Free Family Sundays – kids 12 & under will receive vouchers for a free 12 oz. Coca-Cola fountain drink, a kids popcorn, a kids Hofmann hot dog, & a kids ice cream, plus the return of post-game running of the bases!
For a complete and up-to-date list of all 2022 promotions, please visit syracusemets.com.
Season Tickets, Flex Plans, and individual game tickets can all be purchased at the Syracuse Mets Ticket Office or over the phone, 315-474-7833, during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.), or online anytime at SyracuseMets.com.
Syracuse Mets Introduce the Amazin’ Giveaway Pack for 2022
Amazin’ Giveaway Packs give fans an option to guarantee a giveaway item
This season, fans can guarantee that they receive the giveaway items on select dates by purchasing an Amazin’ Giveaway Pack: a ticket option that includes a ticket to the game and guarantees an individual the giveaway item for that day’s game.
Amazin’ Giveaway Packs are $25 for a 200-level ticket to a game and one giveaway item on that date or $27 for a 100-level ticket to a game and one giveaway item on that date. Amazin’ Giveaway Packs are only available on specific dates, and only 300 Amazin’ Giveaway packs per date.
Amazin’ Giveaway Packs are available for 7 games at NBT Bank Stadium this season:
Saturday, May 7th vs. Lehigh Valley @ 6:35 p.m. – Guarantees a Stars and Stripes jersey, courtesy of Lockheed Martin
- Thursday, June 9th vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre @ 6:35 p.m. – Guarantees a Pride Day jersey, courtesy of Northwestern Mutual
- Thursday, July 14th vs. Jacksonville @ 6:35 p.m. – Guarantees a COPA jersey, courtesy of NBT Bank
- Saturday, August 13th vs. Buffalo @ 6:35 p.m. – Guarantees a Phil Regan “Vulture” bobblehead, courtesy of the Embassy Suites at Destiny USA
- Saturday, August 27th vs. Rochester @ 6:35 p.m. – Guarantees a Salt Potatoes jersey, courtesy of Coca-Cola
- Sunday, August 28th vs. Rochester @ 1:05 p.m. – Guarantees a Tater Tot bobblehead, courtesy of SafeKids Upstate NY
- Thursday, September 15th vs. Buffalo @ 6:35 p.m. – Guarantees an Irish Night jersey, courtesy of Loretto
For more information on Amazin’ Giveaway Packs or to purchase them, fans can visit milb.com/syracuse/tickets/amazin-giveaway-pack.
Syracuse Mets Introduce Diaper Day on Sunday, 6/12, to support CNY Diaper Bank
Diaper Day features a Diaper Drive, a ticket fundraiser and a donation from Monty’s Marvels
The Syracuse Mets introduce Diaper Day at NBT Bank Stadium to be held on Sunday, June 12. The Syracuse Mets will play the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders (Triple-A Yankees) at home at 1:05 p.m. on a Kids Eat Free Family Sunday, presented by NBT Bank and postgame kids run the bases, presented by East Syracuse Chevrolet, a member of the West Herr Auto group.
“The Syracuse Mets are all about supporting families throughout Central New York,” said Syracuse Mets General manager Jason Smorol. “This initiative was spearheaded by our pitcher, Mike Montgomery and his wife Stephanie. We are always happy to engage when our players and their families have a cause they care about. Mike and Stephanie want to help in every community they come in contact with, and we are excited to be able to assist their efforts and bring awareness to the desperate need for diapers in our community.”
Diaper Day will feature a Diaper Drive at NBT Bank Stadium from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in front of the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office. For every pack of diapers donated to the CNY Diaper Bank that day, fans will receive a Mets bobblehead!
Fans can also purchase tickets to the game that day, with $4 of each ticket going to support the CNY Diaper Bank. Use the link here to purchase tickets: https://fevo.me/metscnydiaperbank
“We are grateful to the Syracuse Mets for this opportunity to build awareness of diaper need and to collect much needed diapers,” said Michela Hugo, founder of the CNY Diaper Bank. “Diaper need and food insecurity go hand-in-hand, yet there are no public assistance programs for diapers. We have thousands of local families struggling with basic needs and many are forced to choose between buying food or buying diapers, a choice no one should have to make.”
In addition, Monty’s Marvels, an organization run by Syracuse Mets starting pitcher Mike Montgomery and his wife, Stephanie, will be donating $7,500 to the CNY Diaper Bank in a pregame ceremony.
“No family should struggle to provide the necessities for their children. Doing our part to help improve the diaper need crisis is something that we’re passionate about, and we’re thrilled to be partnering with the Syracuse Mets and the CNY Diaper Bank for ‘Diaper Day’ at NBT Bank Stadium. We look forward to an amazing day at the ballpark, bringing awareness to an incredibly important cause,” said Stephanie Montgomery, Monty’s Marvels.
Sunday, June 12, is Kids Eat Free Family Sunday. All kids 12 and under will receive vouchers for a free kid’s hot dog, a bag of chips, 12 oz. Coca-Cola fountain beverage and a scoop of ice cream upon entry. After the game, all kids are invited down to the field to run the bases!
Please contact the Syracuse Mets at 315-474-7833 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For more information about the CNY Diaper Bank and diaper need in our community, please visit cnydiaperbank.org.
About CNY Diaper Bank: The Central New York Diaper Bank is a nonprofit that was created in 2016 to help social service organizations in the Syracuse area distribute diapers to families in need. It is a part of the National Diaper Bank Network. The CNY Diaper Bank’s mission is to ensure that all Central New York families have access to an adequate supply of diapers, and to build awareness of diaper need in our community.
Syracuse Mets to Become Congueros de Syracuse for Copa de la Diversión™ Series
Congueros de Syracuse to play three games as part of “Fun Cup™” series
The Syracuse Mets are excited to reveal a new identity for three games during the 2022 season as part of Minor League Baseball’s Copa de la Diversión™ (Fun Cup™) series. The Mets will become the Congueros de Syracuse on
May 5th for Cinco de Mayo, July 14th for Latino Day, and September 8th. All three days are Dollar Thursdays.
The Copa de la Diversión™ program is a Minor League Baseball initiative to connect Minor League Baseball teams with their diverse communities, embracing the culture and values that resonate with U.S. Latinos nationwide and celebrating U.S. Latino fans and communities.
The name Congueros de Syracuse is an homage to the popularity of Conga drum, an instrument played in many Latin countries. Originating in Cuba, the sound of the Conga drums has traveled throughout the world and has now made its way into historic NBT Bank Stadium in Syracuse, NY. Congueros de Syracuse will honor & celebrate the music of the conga drums as well as the diverse Latin community in Central New York.
The Congueros de Syracuse will wear red, white & blue jerseys and specialty caps on the field during Copa de la Diversión™ nights. Fans will be able to purchase on-field Congueros de Syracuse caps, replica jerseys, t-shirts, and more! All Congueros de Syracuse merchandise is available in the Syracuse Mets Team Store and online at syracusemets.milbstore.com.
Tickets for Syracuse’s Copa de la Diversión games and all Syracuse Mets home games are on sale now at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium or over the phone (315-474-7833) during regular hours (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or online anytime at syracusemets.com.