The Syracuse Mets return to NBT Bank Stadium on Tuesday, June 22nd!
Tickets on sale now at SyracuseMets.com!
Syracuse Mets Announce Updated Attendance Policies
Changes in policies due to change in NYS Guidelines
With the announcement by New York State that restrictions at outdoor venues have been lifted, the Syracuse Mets have adjusted their policies to reflect the current guidance.
Starting June 22nd (the next home Syracuse Mets game), NBT Bank Stadium will be open in accordance with the State guidelines. Most seating areas will become open at 100% capacity seating, while the stadium will still provide some socially distanced seating sections for fans that are more comfortable continuing to socially distance.
Proof of vaccination will no longer be required to sit in any sections at NBT Bank Stadium.
Fans who are not vaccinated or not fully vaccinated will still be expected to wear their masks throughout the games except when they are in their seat and actively eating or drinking.
Fans that have already purchased tickets from June 22nd to July 4th (the current period on sale) may exchange their tickets if this new policy affects their seat location either positively or negatively.
Tickets for the rest of July 13th through August 1st will go on sale Friday, June 18th
The Clear Bag policy will still be enforced for the rest of the season.
The Met-ticulously Clean program will still be in place. The Stadium will continue to be disinfected and sanitized after every game, and the commitment to indoor air quality with HealthWay Air Purifiers in indoor spaces will remain.
“We are excited to continue to offer our guests a choice while expanding our capacity as we head into the busiest part of our season,” said Syracuse Mets General Manager Jason Smorol. “Our commitment to keeping this stadium clean and safe for our fans will not waver, and we look forward to entertaining our fanbase with bigger, better promotions as the season goes on. Let’s get 8,000 plus in here for the July 4th weekend!”
Tickets for home Syracuse Mets games in July will go on sale June 18th at 10 a.m. Fans can purchase tickets for games at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium or over the phone, 315-474-7833, during regular office hours (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or online anytime at syracusemets.com.
Syracuse Mets Announce Promotional Schedule for 2021 Season
2021 season features giveaways, fireworks extravaganzas, & more for fans to enjoy safe, family-friendly, affordable fun!
The Syracuse Mets announced the 2021 season promotional schedule during the Virtual Open House. The Syracuse Mets promotional schedule features fireworks extravaganzas, promotional giveaways, and fan favorites like Dollar Thursday and Kids Eat Free Sunday!
The Syracuse Mets are brining back promotions from the 2020 season and adding in some new, fun promotions for 2021! Highlights from the 2021 Promotional Schedule include:
- May 4th-May 9th – Opening Week presented by Gannon Pest Control, featuring a Trapper Hat Giveaway to the first 250 fans each day. May 4th will feature a post-game fireworks extravaganza, presented by Embassy Suites!
- June 26th – Negro League Centennial Celebration, presented by NBT Bank, featuring a Moses Fleetwood Walker Bobblehead Giveaway to the first 1,000 fans
- July 2nd-July 4th – Independence Day Weekend, including postgame fireworks on July 2nd, presented by Budweiser, fireworks on July 3rd, presented by National Grid, and a Fireworks Extravaganza on July 4th, presented by Coors Light
- July 13th-July 18th – Little League Week with Youth Jersey Ticket packages available for kids 12 and under, presented by Hofmann and Northwestern Mutual
- July 17th – Heart Health Awareness Day featuring a Ted and Amy Bobblehead giveaway to the first 1,000 fans and postgame fireworks, all presented by St. Joseph’s Health
- July 27th-August 1st – Healthcare Heroes Week, featuring a Scrub Top ticket package, presented by Loretto
- July 31st – Salt City Mets Night, presented by IBEW/NECA, featuring a Salt City Mets Jersey Giveaway to the first 1,000 fans and a specialty Salt City Mets on-field jersey auction to benefit Charity for Children
- August 1st – Wall of Fame Day with the Class of 2020/2021 Wall of Fame Induction Ceremony and a Jason Grilli Bobblehead giveaway to the first 1,000 fans, presented by Embassy Suites
- August 28th – Salt Potatoes Wedding, featuring a Salt Potatoes Wedding Bobblehead Giveaway to the first 1,000 fans, presented by Coca-Cola
- September 19th – Frederick J. Karle Fan Appreciation Day with the Fan Wall of Fame Induction Ceremony
More information about promotions and ticket packages will be available as tickets go on sale for each month.
Back by popular demand, the Syracuse Mets will continue to offer popular food promotions throughout the week for fans enjoy. Food & beverage promotions will begin May 18th.
- Taco Tuesday where fans can get three tacos for just $10
- Dollar Thursdays with $1 Hofmann hot dogs and coneys, $1 fountain Coca-Cola drinks, $2 draft Saranac, Labatt, Budweiser, and 1911 products, and $1 items in the souvenir store
- Craft Beer Fridays where $25 gets you a 200-level ticket to the game and two vouchers for a 16-ounce Craft Beer at The Hops Spot Craft Corner on the First Base side ($27 for a 100-level ticket)
- Kids Eat Free Sunday where kids 12 and under will receive a voucher upon entry for a free kids Hofmann hot dog, a 12-ounce Coca-Cola fountain drink, and a scoop of Perry’s ice cream. Kids will also get a cinch bag, courtesy of NYS College 529
For a complete and up-to-date list of all 2021 promotions, please visit syracusemets.com.