The Syracuse Mets have games at NBT Bank Stadium all week!
See below for all the info and tickets on sale now at SyracuseMets.com!
Syracuse Mets – HOMESTAND HIGHLIGHTS – July 27-August 1
Healthcare Heroes Week, presented by Loretto, also features Salt City Mets Night, Wall of Fame Day, two nights of fireworks extravaganzas, and more at NBT Bank Stadium
The Syracuse Mets return home to NBT Bank Stadium on Tuesday, July 27th for a six-day homestand against the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders (Triple-A New York Yankees). The Mets are celebrating and recognizing the great work that our healthcare workers do for the community all week long with Healthcare Heroes Week, presented by Loretto. The homestand also features Salt City Mets Night with a Salt City Mets jersey giveaway, Wall of Fame Day with a Jason Grilli bobblehead giveaway, and two nights of fireworks extravaganzas at NBT Bank Stadium.
All week long, local healthcare heroes will be recognized and can purchased a special ticket package that includes a Mets Scrub, courtesy of Loretto. For information on how healthcare workers can use this special ticket promotion, call the Syracuse Mets at 315-474-7833 during regular office hours (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
Tuesday, July 27th (6:35 p.m. vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre) – Tuesday is the perfect night for tacos at NBT Bank Stadium. On Taco Tuesday, you get three tacos for $10. Fans 21 and older can add a Corona to their order and make it a real fiesta!
Wednesday, July 28th (6:35 p.m. vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre) – Wednesday is Safe At Home Awareness Night, presented by the Joe Torre Safe At Home Foundation. Safe At Home delivers school-based intervention and prevention services to children exposed to violence and trauma, promotes awareness, and provides professional training and consultation to organizations and schools on these issues.
Thursday, July 29th (6:35 p.m. vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre) – This Dollar Thursday is also Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists Night. For more than 30 years, Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists (SOS) has provided total orthopedic care near Syracuse, NY and the surrounding regions. With a team of some of the best orthopedic doctors and the latest advancements in medical technology, patients get the care they need for a healthier, happier life. Fans can enjoy all the usual dollar specials: $1 Hofmann hot dogs and coneys, $1 Coca-Cola fountain drinks, a $1 souvenir from the Team Store, and $2 draft Coors, Budweiser, Labatt, Saranac, and 1911 Hard Cider on this Dollar Thursday, presented by 95X.
Friday, July 30th (6:35 p.m. vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre) – Healthcare Heroes Week continues on Friday with Team Photo Night. The first 1,000 fans in attendance will receive a 2021 Team Photo giveaway, presented by Driver’s Village. Plus, join the Mets for a Craft Beer and Firework Friday, presented by The Hops Spot and 93Q. Fans 21 & older can enjoy our craft beer package: only $25 for a 200-level ticket to the game and (2) vouchers for unique craft beers from The Hops Spot at NBT Bank Stadium. For $27, fans will get a 100-level ticket to the game with their (2) vouchers. After the game, enjoy a postgame firework show, courtesy of Burdick GMC at Driver’s Village.
Saturday, July 31st (6:35 p.m. vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre) – The Syracuse Mets become the Salt City Mets on Saturday with Salt City Mets Night, presented by IBEW Local 43 Electricians and Finger Lakes Region NECA. Fans can celebrate our great Salt City with a special replica Salt City Mets jersey giveaway for the first 1,000 fans, presented by IBEW Local 43 Electricians and Finger Lakes Region NECA. Plus, bid to win game-worn players’ Salt City Mets jerseys on Livesource with a jersey auction to benefit Charity for Children, Inc. Then, after the game, fans can enjoy another spectacular fireworks extravaganza, presented by Stop-DWI.
Sunday, August 1st (1:05 p.m. vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre) – Healthcare Heroes Week, presented by Loretto, concludes with Wall of Fame Day at NBT Bank Stadium, featuring a Jason Grilli Bobblehead Giveaway, courtesy of Embassy Suites at Destiny USA. Join the Syracuse Mets in celebrating the Syracuse Baseball Wall of Fame Class of 2021: Jason Grilli, Bob Southworth, Jack Morse, and Danny Cavallo. The day will include a pregame ceremony for the Wall of Fame Class and a Jason “Grilled Cheese” Grilli Baldwinsville high school bobblehead giveaway for the first 1,000 fans, presented by Embassy Suites at Destiny USA. Plus, enjoy another Kids Eat Free Sunday, presented by NBT Bank and TheRebelRocks.com! Kids 12 & under will receive vouchers when they arrive for a free kids bag of chips, a kids Hofmann hot dog, a 12 oz. Coca-Cola fountain drink, and a kids Perry’s ice cream cup. Also, the first 400 kids 12 & under in attendance will receive a yellow cinch bag, courtesy of the New York State 529 College Savings Program.
Don’t miss your opportunity to experience all these fun promotions this week! For tickets to this upcoming homestand, visit the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium Ticket Office or call 315-474-7833 during regular office hours (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or visit syracusemets.com anytime.
Syracuse Mets 2021 Season Extended to October 3rd, Ten Games Added
Mets to play 130 games, including ten new games as part of “Triple-A Final Stretch”
The Syracuse Mets 2021 season has been extended to October 3rd with ten additional games added to the schedule that will be played as a new postseason tournament format called the “Triple-A Final Stretch.” This will expand the Syracuse schedule to 130 games total. The ten additional games will be played from September 22nd to October 3rd after the current 120-game schedule ends on September 19th. Syracuse will play five games on the road at Scranton Wilkes-Barre from Wednesday, September 22nd to Sunday, September 26th. Then, Syracuse will end the season at home with five games against the Buffalo Bisons from Wednesday, September 29th to Sunday, October 3rd at NBT Bank Stadium.
In both the Triple-A East and Triple-A West Leagues a 2021 Regular Season Champion will be named based on overall winning percentage through the originally scheduled 120-game season. Then, among all 30 Triple-A teams, there will be a single 2021 Triple-A Final Stretch winner based on the highest overall winning percentage during the ten-game final stretch. Tiebreakers will be used if needed.
Tickets for Syracuse Mets home games through August 1st are currently available. Fans can purchase tickets at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium, over the phone during regular office hours (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.), or online anytime at syracusemets.com. Tickets for Syracuse Mets home games from August 17th to October 3rd will go on sale to the public on Friday, July 23rd at 10 a.m.
Syracuse Mets Announce Promotional Schedule for 2021 Season
2021 season features giveaways, fireworks extravaganzas, & more for fans to enjoy safe, family-friendly, affordable fun!
The Syracuse Mets announced the 2021 season promotional schedule during the Virtual Open House. The Syracuse Mets promotional schedule features fireworks extravaganzas, promotional giveaways, and fan favorites like Dollar Thursday and Kids Eat Free Sunday!
The Syracuse Mets are brining back promotions from the 2020 season and adding in some new, fun promotions for 2021! Highlights from the 2021 Promotional Schedule include:
- May 4th-May 9th – Opening Week presented by Gannon Pest Control, featuring a Trapper Hat Giveaway to the first 250 fans each day. May 4th will feature a post-game fireworks extravaganza, presented by Embassy Suites!
- June 26th – Negro League Centennial Celebration, presented by NBT Bank, featuring a Moses Fleetwood Walker Bobblehead Giveaway to the first 1,000 fans
- July 2nd-July 4th – Independence Day Weekend, including postgame fireworks on July 2nd, presented by Budweiser, fireworks on July 3rd, presented by National Grid, and a Fireworks Extravaganza on July 4th, presented by Coors Light
- July 13th-July 18th – Little League Week with Youth Jersey Ticket packages available for kids 12 and under, presented by Hofmann and Northwestern Mutual
- July 17th – Heart Health Awareness Day featuring a Ted and Amy Bobblehead giveaway to the first 1,000 fans and postgame fireworks, all presented by St. Joseph’s Health
- July 27th-August 1st – Healthcare Heroes Week, featuring a Scrub Top ticket package, presented by Loretto
- July 31st – Salt City Mets Night, presented by IBEW/NECA, featuring a Salt City Mets Jersey Giveaway to the first 1,000 fans and a specialty Salt City Mets on-field jersey auction to benefit Charity for Children
- August 1st – Wall of Fame Day with the Class of 2020/2021 Wall of Fame Induction Ceremony and a Jason Grilli Bobblehead giveaway to the first 1,000 fans, presented by Embassy Suites
- August 28th – Salt Potatoes Wedding, featuring a Salt Potatoes Wedding Bobblehead Giveaway to the first 1,000 fans, presented by Coca-Cola
- September 19th – Frederick J. Karle Fan Appreciation Day with the Fan Wall of Fame Induction Ceremony
More information about promotions and ticket packages will be available as tickets go on sale for each month.
Back by popular demand, the Syracuse Mets will continue to offer popular food promotions throughout the week for fans enjoy. Food & beverage promotions will begin May 18th.
- Taco Tuesday where fans can get three tacos for just $10
- Dollar Thursdays with $1 Hofmann hot dogs and coneys, $1 fountain Coca-Cola drinks, $2 draft Saranac, Labatt, Budweiser, and 1911 products, and $1 items in the souvenir store
- Craft Beer Fridays where $25 gets you a 200-level ticket to the game and two vouchers for a 16-ounce Craft Beer at The Hops Spot Craft Corner on the First Base side ($27 for a 100-level ticket)
- Kids Eat Free Sunday where kids 12 and under will receive a voucher upon entry for a free kids Hofmann hot dog, a 12-ounce Coca-Cola fountain drink, and a scoop of Perry’s ice cream. Kids will also get a cinch bag, courtesy of NYS College 529
For a complete and up-to-date list of all 2021 promotions, please visit syracusemets.com.