Congratulations to Samantha Clemons of Syracuse who was our grand prize winner in our
MacKenzie-Childs Skip the Line contest!
She and a friend are going to SKIP THE LINE on her choice of day (Thursday through Sunday at 8 am), plus get a free parking pass and a MacKenzie-Childs prize pack!
Their annual Barn Sale running Thursday through Sunday July 18th through the 21st, 8 am – 6 pm on State Route 90 in Aurora.
Here are the correct answers:
1) What is the name of the MacKenzie-Childs Creative Director? Rebecca Proctor
2) What is the name of the MacKenzie-Childs Customer Loyalty Program? Truly MC
3) True or False? MacKenzie-Childs has something called a Chicken Palace on their campus? True
4) Gold Lustre is a detail that is added to many of the MacKenzie-Childs ceramics. What color is it when it’s painted and how does it turn gold?
It is red and the firing makes it turn gold
5) True or False? MacKenzie-Childs plants more than 10,000 tulips each fall in their gardens. True
Congratulations to our winner and thank you everyone for your entries!