Congratulations to Katie Giarrusso of Camillus who answered all of our Trivia Questions correctly and SKIPS THE LINE at this weekend’s MacKenzie-Childs Barn Sale!
- What year was MacKenzie-Childs founded? (1983)
- What was the original name of the Courtly Check pattern? (Roasted Marshmallow)
- Pleasant Rowland, one of the company’s previous owners, founded a company that produced an iconic toy. What was the toy? (American Girl doll)
- One of our early patterns, Wallcourt, is named for what? (A Wells College dormitory in Aurora that was also the first location of the company.)
- What symbol is part of the MacKenzie-Childs logo? (the Scottish thistle)